Posted on: 1/6/21
E-Commerce Assistant (Full time)
- Manage the E-Commerce Store data.
- Handle the operations of the e-commerce store.
- Prepare and upload product listings for various e-commerce partners.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of E-commerce with the aim to drive up E-commerce sales.
- Work closely with the customer service team on E-commerce enquiries.
- Diploma in eCommerce, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin conversation.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Preferably with experience in relevant areas, but without experience may apply.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with strong knowledge of Excel to include V-lookups, pivot tables, and formulas.
Please email email@example.com for more details.
Think you're up for the task? Send us your resumé today!
©MUSE Communication Singapore 2019